Monday, January 1, 2018
Friday, December 1, 2017
- Unilateral (one-sided) head or face pain (rarely is it on both sides).
- Pain is localized or stays in one spot, usually the back of the head, frontal, temporal (side) or orbital (eye) regions.
- Moderate to severe pain intensity.
- Intermittent attacks of pain that last hours to days.
- Pain is usually deep, non-throbbing, unless migraines occur at the same time.
- Head pain is triggered by neck movement, sustained awkward head postures, applying deep pressure to the base of the skull or upper neck region, and/or taking a deep breath, cough or sneeze can trigger head pain.
- Limited neck motion with stiffness.
Monday, November 20, 2017
It's Thanksgiving time, and in
staying with custom, we'd
like to share with you a few things we are truly grateful for this
year. Here's a short list...
We're thankful for Subluxatation free spines, mobile joints and healthy sagital curves. Supple muscles with elastic flexibility. Unimpeded nerve systems, through which the gift of innate intelligence flows, coordinating all the functions that sustain Life. An abundance of eager referrals, standing room only orientations and miracle testimonials. We're especially grateful for our Principle, and the many lives that have been saved by its faithful application.
But most of all we're thankful for all our patients, staff and ChiropracTIC fanatics worldwide who, through their trust and unrelenting desire to advance Life, have come to appreciate these things as well. Our practice is nothing without you - our Chiropractic family. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, above down, inside and out.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Monday, October 30, 2017
What do subluxations and the end of Daylight Savings Time have in common? Both leave you with less light! When you break the word down into its roots, SUB-LUX-ATION you get “SUB” – which means less than normal, “LUX” – which is a Latin root for light and "ATION” – is a state of being. So figuratively, the definition of subluxation is a state or condition of less LIGHT or power.
Subluxations occur when spinal bones misalign and restrict the normal flow of “light” through the spinal cord and nerves. The effect… your body gets less of the Life energy it needs from the nerve system to maintain health and vitality. When Chiropractors locate and correct subluxations, they unblock the light so it flows freely through your nerve system, illuminating every cell, tissue and organ in your body.
If sub-lux-ations produce darkness in your health, Chiropractic adjustments bring EN-LIGHTEN-MENT. So don’t let the upcoming shorter, darker days get you down. Fall back into a healthy routine with Chiropractic. Life is bright when you’re subluxation free.