Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Do babies get cracked, too....uh...I mean adjusted?

Babies get adjusted.  Eggs get cracked.  There's a HUGE difference.

Do babies get adjusted?

Of course they do!  Keep in mind that it's VERY different than how I adjusted you.  In fact, light pressure is about all it takes! 

Let me answer some of the most frequent questions I get about pediatric chiropractic.
  • Why should my baby have a check up?
Some of the most common reasons new moms have me check out their little ones is to make sure they didn't sustain any trauma from birth.  This ensures a super healthy advantage to the vast amount of growing they are going to do.
  • What are some things that I should look for?
Does your baby have trouble with nursing, with latching on? This is quite common and extremely easy to check and correct.

Colic, reflux and constipation are also quite common in many newborns.  These conditions  respond extremely well to chiropractic care, usually in a very short period of time, too!
  • What if my baby doesn't have any issues?  Does he or she still need a check up?
I always recommend a newborn check up.  Here's a good guideline to follow regarding regular check ups:
    • At Birth
    • Upon developing good control of the head (around 2 months)
    • Upon sitting unsupported (about 4 months)
    • Upon crawling (about 6 months)
    • Upon standing (about 9 months)
    • Upon walking (about 11-12 months)
  • I would be honored to care for you baby!  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Schedule your baby's checkup today.  
  • More information

No comments:

Post a Comment